Double-sided adhesive tapes
The following list of our double-sided adhesive tapes is only a rough overview. If you are not able to find a suitable solution for your special requirements, please contact us personally.
Our product range is constantly expanded and kept up to the latest state of development. We shall find optimal solutions also for your individual requirements.
Adhesive film without a carrier, applied to silicone paper, different strengths, acrylate glue, to make self-adhesive, for fastening, splicing, for any type of end-gluing.
Extremely thin adhesive tapes exhibiting high temperature resistance while adapting well to unevenness.
The range of one-sided and double-sided foam tapes by KI provides solutions for almost any industry in the sectors connecting, assembling, affixing, gluing, water, air, dust and draft proof sealing, filling of gaps, upholstery and supporting. The products are economical, fast, simple and clean to apply, adaptable, versatile and durable.
- Universal application
- Also applicable on rough and fibrous surfaces due to strong adhesion
- Also with various adhesions; ideal for temporary carpeting, particularly for exhibitions. Differential adhesive on rubber basis, adapts to difficult shapes, strong, difficult to tear, high immediate adhesion, easy to remove with almost no residue.
Softening agent resistant carpeting tape
- thin, double-sided adhesive tapes with carrier
- immediate adhesion on a variety of materials such as metal, glass, wood, paper or plastic as well as textile or painted surfaces
- Adhesion on low energy material.
- Good durability against softening agents, UV radiation and ageing in connection with acrylate glue
- Laying of carpeting
- Different adhesive sides for residue-free removal
Self-adhesive equipment of plastic and timber profiles as well as cable channels
- for the adhesion of heavy decoration pieces and displays
- Scale, panel and signage adhesion
- Connection and splicing of plastic, metal, paper and film banners
- Foaming and fleece adhesion
Klebebänder International offers an extensive range of technical splicing tapes especially suitable for splicing of paper, films, foils, carpets and PVC surfaces.
Due to the extensive portfolio of splicing products we are able to provide the adequate solution for almost any splicing procedure and almost all substrates.
The advantages of our splicing tapes at a glance:
- High performance glues provide a very high adhesion force, secure splicing connections and minimal down times
- High shear and tensile strength
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Fast adhesive and gluing effect
- Simple handling
- Various carriers ensure impeccable processing
- Resistant against plastifyer agents and solvents
Special adhesive foam and foil tapes for the print and graphic industry to assemble print plates or print blocks. We offer tapes in different strengths and various grades and are happy to advise you regarding the product complying with your individual requirements. Your printing plates can be easily assembled, repositioned and dismantled without residue with the application of the correct printing block tape.