The following list of adhesive tapes for the event technology sector allows you to find the adhesive tape suitable for your purposes by way of your specific application. If you are not able to find a suitable solution for your special requirements, please contact us personally.
Our product range is constantly expanded and kept up to the latest state of development. We shall find optimal solutions also for your individual requirements.
Rayon staple fibre tapes are preferred to bandage cable sets. The specially designed tape surface provides a dirt repellent and permanently flexible cable strand which is excellently protected against external mechanical stress (e.g. sharp edges) in comparison to other tape materials.
- Excellent ageing qualities
- Good cold and heat resistance
- Tears easy by hand
- Strong adhesion
- Free from solvents
- Dense fabric structure
Extremely strong and mouldable tapes equipped with a non-corrosive adhesive which reduces a reaction with the glued surface to a minimum. Many tapes can be removed without residue. Waterproof PE tapes are perfectly suitable for a great number of applications with a high load. The tapes furthermore impress due to their extreme shearing strength and are ideal for difficult and rough surfaces such as concrete, plaster and stone, as skirting tape and to seal pipes, ventilation shafts etc.
Gaffer tape or Gaffer's tape (gaffer = lighting technician) is a matt, solid and extremely adhesive textile tape which can be easily ripped by hand and which can be removed almost without residue after not too long a period of adhesion. The main colours are black, grey/silver and white.
Duct tape is also identified as tank tape, universal adhesive tape or industrial adhesive tape. It is a silver-grey, self-adhesive and waterproof textile adhesive tape.
Self-adhesive equipment of plastic and timber profiles as well as cable channels
- for the adhesion of heavy decoration pieces and displays
- Scale, panel and signage adhesion
- Connection and splicing of plastic, metal, paper and film banners
- Foaming and fleece adhesion
- thin, double-sided adhesive tapes with carrier
- immediate adhesion on a variety of materials such as metal, glass, wood, paper or plastic as well as textile or painted surfaces
- Adhesion on low energy material.
- Good durability against softening agents, UV radiation and ageing in connection with acrylate glue
- Universal application
- Also applicable on rough and fibrous surfaces due to strong adhesion
- Also with various adhesions; ideal for temporary carpeting, particularly for exhibitions. Differential adhesive on rubber basis, adapts to difficult shapes, strong, difficult to tear, high immediate adhesion, easy to remove with almost no residue.
Adhesive film without a carrier, applied to silicone paper, different strengths, acrylate glue, to make self-adhesive, for fastening, splicing, for any type of end-gluing.