Exhibition and shop fitting
The following list of adhesive tapes for the exhibition and shop fitting sector allows you to find the adhesive tape suitable for your purposes by way of your specific application. If you are not able to find a suitable solution for your special requirements, please contact us personally.
Our product range is constantly expanded and kept up to the latest state of development. We shall find optimal solutions also for your individual requirements.
One-sided adhesive tapes with paper carrier for simple up to sophisticated applications, these include:
- General cover work over short or long periods
- Application in the high temperature sector
- Application as assembly aid
Adhesive tapes particularly suitable for bundling, holding and securing of extremely heavy goods such as steel ribbon ends, cable rolls, filled vats etc. due to their enormous immediate adhesiveness and extreme tensile strength.
Rayon staple fibre tapes are preferred to bandage cable sets. The specially designed tape surface provides a dirt repellent and permanently flexible cable strand which is excellently protected against external mechanical stress (e.g. sharp edges) in comparison to other tape materials.
- Excellent ageing qualities
- Good cold and heat resistance
- Tears easy by hand
- Strong adhesion
- Free from solvents
- Dense fabric structure
Extremely strong and mouldable tapes equipped with a non-corrosive adhesive which reduces a reaction with the glued surface to a minimum. Many tapes can be removed without residue. Waterproof PE tapes are perfectly suitable for a great number of applications with a high load. The tapes furthermore impress due to their extreme shearing strength and are ideal for difficult and rough surfaces such as concrete, plaster and stone, as skirting tape and to seal pipes, ventilation shafts etc.
Acrylate coated textile tapes, which may be applied universally in industry, trade and craft for repairing, tagging and bundling due to their temperature resistance > 100°C.
- Tears easy by hand
- Resistant against chemicals
- Strong adhesion
- Excellent ageing quality
- Very good cold and heat resistance
- Very good electrical characteristics
Gaffer tape or Gaffer's tape (gaffer = lighting technician) is a matt, solid and extremely adhesive textile tape which can be easily ripped by hand and which can be removed almost without residue after not too long a period of adhesion. The main colours are black, grey/silver and white.
Duct tape is also identified as tank tape, universal adhesive tape or industrial adhesive tape. It is a silver-grey, self-adhesive and waterproof textile adhesive tape.
- Laying of carpeting
- Different adhesive sides for residue-free removal
- thin, double-sided adhesive tapes with carrier
- immediate adhesion on a variety of materials such as metal, glass, wood, paper or plastic as well as textile or painted surfaces
- Adhesion on low energy material.
- Good durability against softening agents, UV radiation and ageing in connection with acrylate glue
- Universal application
- Also applicable on rough and fibrous surfaces due to strong adhesion
- Also with various adhesions; ideal for temporary carpeting, particularly for exhibitions. Differential adhesive on rubber basis, adapts to difficult shapes, strong, difficult to tear, high immediate adhesion, easy to remove with almost no residue.
The range of one-sided and double-sided foam tapes by KI provides solutions for almost any industry in the sectors connecting, assembling, affixing, gluing, water, air, dust and draft proof sealing, filling of gaps, upholstery and supporting. The products are economical, fast, simple and clean to apply, adaptable, versatile and durable.
Extremely thin adhesive tapes exhibiting high temperature resistance while adapting well to unevenness.
Adhesive film without a carrier, applied to silicone paper, different strengths, acrylate glue, to make self-adhesive, for fastening, splicing, for any type of end-gluing.
Custom-made design; self-adhesive metal foil with PETP-enforced acrylate glue, cover red PP-film, total strength 0.3, temperature resistant -40°C to +150°C.