The following list of adhesive tapes for the furniture industry allows you to find the adhesive tape suitable for your purposes by way of your specific application. If you are not able to find a suitable solution for your special requirements, please contact us personally.
Our product range is constantly expanded and kept up to the latest state of development. We shall find optimal solutions also for your individual requirements.
One-sided adhesive tapes with paper carrier for simple up to sophisticated applications, these include:
- General cover work over short or long periods
- Application in the high temperature sector
- Application as assembly aid
Strapping tapes are used to reinforce packaging material. They usually serve to solidly tape cartons. The functionality is similar to that of a strong rope. Due to various designs they are also suitable for a range of applications such as bundling, holding and securing extremely heavy goods such as steel ribbon ends, cable rolls, filled vats etc.
Extremely strong and mouldable tapes equipped with a non-corrosive adhesive which reduces a reaction with the glued surface to a minimum. Many tapes can be removed without residue. Waterproof PE tapes are perfectly suitable for a great number of applications with a high load. The tapes furthermore impress due to their extreme shearing strength and are ideal for difficult and rough surfaces such as concrete, plaster and stone, as skirting tape and to seal pipes, ventilation shafts etc.
Self-adhesive equipment of plastic and timber profiles as well as cable channels
- for the adhesion of heavy decoration pieces and displays
- Scale, panel and signage adhesion
- Connection and splicing of plastic, metal, paper and film banners
- Foaming and fleece adhesion
- Laying of carpeting
- Different adhesive sides for residue-free removal
- thin, double-sided adhesive tapes with carrier
- immediate adhesion on a variety of materials such as metal, glass, wood, paper or plastic as well as textile or painted surfaces
- Adhesion on low energy material.
- Good durability against softening agents, UV radiation and ageing in connection with acrylate glue
The range of one-sided and double-sided foam tapes by KI provides solutions for almost any industry in the sectors connecting, assembling, affixing, gluing, water, air, dust and draft proof sealing, filling of gaps, upholstery and supporting. The products are economical, fast, simple and clean to apply, adaptable, versatile and durable.
Extremely thin adhesive tapes exhibiting high temperature resistance while adapting well to unevenness.
Pure aluminium, total strength of 0.06 to 0.19 mm, rubber or acrylate glue, with or without glue cover, colours black, white or silver, high thermal load, sealing of air channels, double glazing, heat reflection, connection of insulation panels.