Print and graphic industry
The following list of adhesive tapes for the print and graphic industry allows you to find the adhesive tape suitable for your purposes by way of your specific application. If you are not able to find a suitable solution for your special requirements, please contact us personally.
Our product range is constantly expanded and kept up to the latest state of development. We shall find optimal solutions also for your individual requirements.
Rayon staple fibre tapes are preferred to bandage cable sets. The specially designed tape surface provides a dirt repellent and permanently flexible cable strand which is excellently protected against external mechanical stress (e.g. sharp edges) in comparison to other tape materials.
- Excellent ageing qualities
- Good cold and heat resistance
- Tears easy by hand
- Strong adhesion
- Free from solvents
- Dense fabric structure
Special adhesive foam and foil tapes for the print and graphic industry to assemble print plates or print blocks. We offer tapes in different strengths and various grades and are happy to advise you regarding the product complying with your individual requirements. Your printing plates can be easily assembled, repositioned and dismantled without residue with the application of the correct printing block tape.
Klebebänder International offers an extensive range of technical splicing tapes especially suitable for splicing of paper, films, foils, carpets and PVC surfaces.
Due to the extensive portfolio of splicing products we are able to provide the adequate solution for almost any splicing procedure and almost all substrates.
The advantages of our splicing tapes at a glance:
- High performance glues provide a very high adhesion force, secure splicing connections and minimal down times
- High shear and tensile strength
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Fast adhesive and gluing effect
- Simple handling
- Various carriers ensure impeccable processing
- Resistant against plastifyer agents and solvents
- thin, double-sided adhesive tapes with carrier
- immediate adhesion on a variety of materials such as metal, glass, wood, paper or plastic as well as textile or painted surfaces
- Adhesion on low energy material.
- Good durability against softening agents, UV radiation and ageing in connection with acrylate glue
- Universal application
- Also applicable on rough and fibrous surfaces due to strong adhesion
- Also with various adhesions; ideal for temporary carpeting, particularly for exhibitions. Differential adhesive on rubber basis, adapts to difficult shapes, strong, difficult to tear, high immediate adhesion, easy to remove with almost no residue.
The range of one-sided and double-sided foam tapes by KI provides solutions for almost any industry in the sectors connecting, assembling, affixing, gluing, water, air, dust and draft proof sealing, filling of gaps, upholstery and supporting. The products are economical, fast, simple and clean to apply, adaptable, versatile and durable.
Extremely thin adhesive tapes exhibiting high temperature resistance while adapting well to unevenness.
Adhesive film without a carrier, applied to silicone paper, different strengths, acrylate glue, to make self-adhesive, for fastening, splicing, for any type of end-gluing.