The following list of adhesive tapes for the textile industry allows you to find the adhesive tape suitable for your purposes by way of your specific application. If you are not able to find a suitable solution for your special requirements, please contact us personally.
Our product range is constantly expanded and kept up to the latest state of development. We shall find optimal solutions also for your individual requirements.
One-sided adhesive tapes with paper carrier for simple up to sophisticated applications, these include:
- General cover work over short or long periods
- Application in the high temperature sector
- Application as assembly aid
Adhesive tapes particularly suitable for bundling, holding and securing of extremely heavy goods such as steel ribbon ends, cable rolls, filled vats etc. due to their enormous immediate adhesiveness and extreme tensile strength.
Strapping tapes are used to reinforce packaging material. They usually serve to solidly tape cartons. The functionality is similar to that of a strong rope. Due to various designs they are also suitable for a range of applications such as bundling, holding and securing extremely heavy goods such as steel ribbon ends, cable rolls, filled vats etc.
Acrylate coated textile tapes, which may be applied universally in industry, trade and craft for repairing, tagging and bundling due to their temperature resistance > 100°C.
- Tears easy by hand
- Resistant against chemicals
- Strong adhesion
- Excellent ageing quality
- Very good cold and heat resistance
- Very good electrical characteristics
- Universal application
- Also applicable on rough and fibrous surfaces due to strong adhesion
- Also with various adhesions; ideal for temporary carpeting, particularly for exhibitions. Differential adhesive on rubber basis, adapts to difficult shapes, strong, difficult to tear, high immediate adhesion, easy to remove with almost no residue.
Extremely thin adhesive tapes exhibiting high temperature resistance while adapting well to unevenness.